My New Year’s WisholutionPosted: January 2, 2015
- Less disruption. I’m looking for confluence. Things that make things better without making other things worse by definition.
- We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We will not be saved by angels, but by the devils of our nature bending toward the light.
- Grab a shovel. There’s lots to work on. Let’s apply some of our talents to the greater good and put a “dent in the universe” in a good way.
- Life is sweet. So more cookies. Preferably peanut butter.
- Throw open the windows. Be more mobile. Windows down, windy-road sort. Peek beyond the wall. Get some fresh air. Take the long way home.
- In the flesh. Being more social. Doing less social. Irony intended.
- Show some teeth. More emotion. Fewer emoticons.
- Put away childish things. More talking on the phone. Less time sucking.
- Step into the ring. More daring action. Less biting commentary on others’ actions.
- S/He who threads the most together wins.